Monday, July 16, 2007

In North Carolina today....

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the comments, email, etc on the new blog everyone. In answer to your questions, no you are not safe. The minute I have a chance, your story will be told. Here. And I know where all the bones are buried. :)

I don't have a camera with me, but I am at the Paul J. Rizzo Conference Center at UNC Chapel Hill....see link here: http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/About/Facilities/index.cfm

I keep calling it the Frank Rizzo conference center because my brother John's moniker is Frank Rizzo, as I recall. He uses this name when he wants to remain anonymous, I believe. Is it part of a movie or something? I can't remember - John? Wish to illuminate this?

It is unbelievably plush here - the accommodations are pharmaceutical-company worthy. When Susan Duncan and I saw those business students doing their stupid trust exercises at the business school in Chicago all those years ago, we should have known that in the end they would have the last laugh. Their accommodations are the best. Their salaries are exorbitant.

More when I get back to Portland....

No comments:

Tree Planting - November 14, 2009 - Omaha Street Parkway