Friday, October 2, 2009

Airplane, circling

It's 4:30 am. I've been up since 3:00 am because there's a small aircraft circling our neighborhood, relentless, pursuing something. It woke up my dog. Who woke me up.

And at this time of day, there's only one logical conclusion: the Jihad is out there and they're going to get us. I woke up David who said he didn't want to talk about it. Not now, he said. Then I said "yeah, you'll talk about it when the foreigners burst through our front doors demanding our papers!"

He stuck his thumb out from underneath the bedcovers and said "the paper recycling is in the kitchen. They can have all the paper they want."

No one takes me seriously.

Update: there is something going on. See this post from about a week ago in the Sentinel

No comments:

Tree Planting - November 14, 2009 - Omaha Street Parkway