Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Construction Day 2 - continued






Today has been a great day. And we're not done yet, but I wanted to show off the progress made. It doesn't look like much, but I am just so impressed by the craftsmanship of these workmen. They not only know how to build fences, they are really creative about it.








And hard working.








Today they took out this stump by hand, plus an old holly tree that was needing to go.






They filled in the holes these trees left and leveled the entire area.






They are busy rebuilding the fence sections between our house and Karen's this evening.






We tore down and rebuilt the shed on both the East and South sides today and I helped!







And now David (the workman) is putting corner pieces on the shed. I painted them both with house paint I had left over.

Well, back to work!








No comments:

Tree Planting - November 14, 2009 - Omaha Street Parkway