Sunday, March 23, 2008

Organizing, Day Two



My birthday present was, Lisa Gooding! Again! I just love working with Lisa - nothing is too big a task for her, and she is a can-do type of person. For my birthday, David gifted her services to me again to reshape my cluttered bedroom. My bedroom, you can see, was a mess; stuff on the floor, the bed rumpled, dirty clothes here and there. My closet crammed full of stuff that I didn't even know was in there.


Now, it is a dream come true. My closet is cleared out; only organized items sit on the floor, I can get to all of my clothes, and my bed has a headboard, rails and baseboard, so it looks nicer.


I bought another bookshelf for the office/piano room, so I moved the smaller bookshelf into my bedroom. It's starting to look pretty nice around here!







2 comments:

Tricia said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Lisa is making a difference! I love what she did for your bedroom! Where did you find the headboard/footboard...it looks antique!

CafeLiz said...

I found it on Craigslist, my new shopping service. I just love using that thing....I watched the ads for about two weeks until I saw a headboard/footboard that I liked. It is antique!

Tree Planting - November 14, 2009 - Omaha Street Parkway