Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Julia at Stanford



My dear friend Julia Kayser, who was a little baby girl not long ago, just started college at Stanford in Palo Alto, or "tall stick" as she tells me that translates. As you can see in her picture she sent, she has come down with an infectious disease which has destroyed her normally beautiful skin. It's too bad she's not having a good time at school. My prayers go out to her that the antibiotic starts working real soon.


Just a few days ago, when Anne & Jeff dropped her off, and before the rash, she seemed happy with her new roommate, especially when I promised to send the sauerkraut that John Stevenson's neighbor in Tenino made and canned sometime in the 20th century, and which I still have sitting in a corner of my basement gathering dust. Wait! I've got to send the sauerkraut soon! It must have antibiotic properties in it that will clear that skin rash up right away!

No comments:

Tree Planting - November 14, 2009 - Omaha Street Parkway